MistTrack Updates (July&August)
We made some upgrades and added some new features in July and August.
July 29th updates
You can now sign in to MistTrack with your Web3 wallets. Btw, MistTrack is currently the only Crypto investigating platform that supports Web3 login.
August 10th updates
- Users no longer have to start an investigation to expand on addresses. All transactions associated with an address can be expanded by simply double clicking on it.
- Multiple emails can be set up to receive alerts when monitoring an address. This allows you to stay up to date on the latest transactions at the same time.
- Users can now directly monitor an address without having to search it. It can now be done within the monitor dashboard.
- Users can now view funds in USD or native assets, providing them with a better understanding of the amount stolen.
August 26th updates
MistTrack already has support for the ETH, BNB, TRON network and now also supports IOTX.
- We’re the first IoTeX-enabled on-chain analytics platform to provide users with intuitive searching, sorting, and filtering capabilities in addition to clear relational graphs for visualizing blockchain transactions. Users can also check transaction details quickly and easily.
- Our AML solution on IoTeX enables users to track addresses and receive real-time updates on those they wish to investigate. We also support multiple email address notifications to make communication between colleagues as seamless as possible.
- MistTrack’s database contains millions of tagged address and threat intelligence data so users can differentiate between exchanges, sanctioned organizations, dark web markets, and coin mixers. Making it simple to identify nefarious actors and prevent possible loss of funds.
- We also support OpenAPI on IoTeX, making it more convenient for developers to analyze addresses. Users can create three Keys, and each Key can be called 10,000 times per day.
Get started: https://misttrack.io/